Apologies for my long absence! School definitely occupies most of my time, in addition to work and family. The good news is that pen and paper still have significant presence in my life, no matter what.
Recently, I have gone back to Taiwan to visit my family, and you can almost expect me to have a set of stationery with me. (Yes, yes, travel kit again). I have to confess that I am particular when it comes to writing utensils, so one thing I would do first (yes, before I packed the luggage) is select stationery items I would like to have with me.
Given that this is a longer trip (it is approximately a 16-hour flight outbound), instead of bringing the trustworthy Saki Collection pen roll, Lihit Lab Teffa Pen Case was purchased to fulfill this particular purpose. I needed a pen case that offers a bit more protection and a bit more compartment to contain my choices of pens and gadget, as well as my OCD.
Lihit Lab Teffa pen case definitely answers the need of organization; there is a compartment for almost everything I have brought along with me. Here is a breakdown of what I have inside of the pen case:
- Pilot Kakuno Fine nib with Diamine Mint
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fine nib with Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa (not pictured)
- Lamy Al-Star in Matte Black EF nib with De Atramentis Gingerbread
- Zebra Surari (a ballpoint pen is handy when it comes to custom form!)
- Pentel Ain Clic eraser
- Pilot Furefure Corone mechanical pencil in .3mm
- Zebra Optex EZ highlighter in purple
- Pilot Neox Eno HB lead in .3mm
- Pilot Coleto Multipen
- Pilot Hi-Tec-C