It is hardly believable that I have written one hundred review posts, long and short. I am in a bit shock that I have the perseverance to post my two-cents periodically. Part of the motivation is from you, the readers, for supporting (and in some way tolerating) the existence of this blog. As a token of appreciation, I am hosting a giveaway in name of this milestone and the little kit I put together somewhat summarizes what I have done in these one hundred posts.
- A Pilot Petit1 fountain pen in apricot orange, and three cartridges.
- An Alfabet Recycled notebook, grid ruled.
- A Wopex pencil.
- A Zebra Surari Emulsion ink pen in .5mm black.
- A Staedtler plastic eraser.
Can’t wait for the result? You can get these goodies from the following retailers:
- Pilot Petit1: MyMaido,
- “Keep it Green” Alfabet Recycled Notebook: At most Barnes and Noble stores.
- Wopex pencils: Du-All
- Staedtler eraser: Amazon, and other chained stationery retailers
- Zebra Surari Emulsion ink pen: JetPens, Tokyo Pen Shop.